The PedFACTs course focuses on what to do if a child in your care suddenly becomes ill or gets injured. After completing the course, caregivers, teachers, and others will be better able to
• apply the 4Cs of Pediatric First Aid to medical situations.
• recognize an ill or injured child.
• identify specific types of medical problems and give appropriate first aid care.
• know when to call emergency medical services (EMS).
• know how to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
• understand what an automated external defibrillator (AED) does and how to use one.
• know what to do when a child is choking.
• give rescue medication for a breathing problem.
• use an epinephrine auto-injector for a severe allergic reaction.
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.Contact Support