If you taught at least 4 NRP courses since becoming an instructor, you will be identified as an Instructor Mentor. If you don’t want to serve as a mentor to others who want to become an instructor, please opt-out.
Enter User ID & Password. Click LOGIN.
Select radio button under Student/Manager. Click PROCEED WITH LOGIN. Then CONTINUE if prompted.
My To-Do List (To Do tab)
· Click Profile tab.
· Choose Resuscitation Credentials from drop-down menu.
My Resuscitation Cards
· Locate NRP Instructor-NRP Instructor Card (7th Edition).
· Click OPTIONS (to the right).
· Choose Manage from the drop-down menu.
Manage Resuscitation Card (box)
· If you see “Opt-Out of Instructor Mentor,” you have been identified as a mentor.
· To opt out, check “I do not want to be an Instructor Mentor.”
· If you do not see “Opt-Out of Instructor Mentor”, then you have not been identified as an Instructor Mentor.
· Click SAVE (if you made changes) or CANCEL.
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.Contact Support