How can I become a PEPP Course Coordinator?
The following criteria is required for becoming a Course Coordinator:
1. Be a physician, registered nurse, physician assistant, paramedic or EMT
2. Have EMT teaching experience or experience in coordinating another nationally recognized course for teaching prehospital personnel
3. Successfully complete the PEPP provider course at the level for which you wish to teach (ALS or BLS). You must be a current PEPP Provider (i.e. have taking a PEPP course in the last 2 years).
4. Submit an online application for approval to the AAP for the self-study online Orientation. The application can be found on www.PEPPsite.com.
5. Complete the online Course Coordinator Orientation provided by the AAP. A score of 80 or higher must be attained in order to pass.
6. Be knowledgeable of the most current PEPP course material and administrative policies.
All new PEPP Course Coordinators must complete the online Course Coordinator Orientation.