How Can We Help You?

I lost my APLS Provider card.

To receive a replacement Provider card, you must contact the CD of your course. Only the CD can issue a replacement card, as the cards are not valid unless they are signed by the CD. If you are unable to locate the CD but know the CD's name and course date, AAP Life Support staff can send you a letter of verification.

For a verification letter, please email the request to

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support